Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wild night...

Yesterday, went out with the Princess Gang for dinner. Had our usual korean bbq at chinatown there. Then after that we just hang around with Ben and his friends at a cuban cigar bar. Following which we made our way down to clarke quay to eat my favourite Haato Ice Cream. Then Tracy, starts to gian clubbing and try to make me go and club with her. Did put in some serious thought though, but I remembered a conversation about clubbing with Sam that I had, and I decided that I rather go with ren,jon they all better...cause I think they more wen....with tracy, its pretty wild in my honest opinion. So when I decided not to go, tracy was pretty stoned and jianyang was like indifferent as per normal because he will never go club de.

So we decided to take a walk to waste time, anyhow walk here and there, den decided to go to FIVE Izakaya bar near raffles place there. Was wondering whether to grab beer again but I suddenly thought of the 4 bottles of beer I had the day before with Samuel and GK. Decided against it. So Tracy, being Tracy, saw the cheap alcohol and I said why not have shots since I saw a couple having tequila shots, obviously its game on. She suggested like mixing shots and beer together or something...I was like mad girl. But, eventually I told her we just order all the 6 different shots from vodka to gin to whisky. JY ended up drinking a bottled water which is super ex...poor soul. So the shots came, tracy paid for it. So seperate the glasses and off we go, as we down 3 shots each. Tracy by now is a bit high, as she started to sing and talk loudly. She dared me to try bacardi 151 and the way she says its damn potent. I look at the price I thought twice. But since she demanded me to pay 50% of the drinks bill, I was like oks so why not another round of 6 shots plus the bacardi. Came and off we go again, this time I can feel a bit high and tracy starts to grab my phone and anyhow message in our group chat. I grab hers and start spamming as well. JY was like complaining and asking ben to come over to save him from both of us. After that, got another round of bacardi shot again. This time I know I am high but I am also quite sober about things. Tracy on the other hand, totally went high but she knows what she is doing though I have to say...she never really think it through liao. Her friend told her that she have a handsome friend waiting to be introduce to tracy at the club. JY and me were like please go...cuz JY wants to go home and I dont really want to get a cab. So Tracy came between me and JY and pat our shoulders and says that she have 2 handsome guys here liao, don't need to go club. JY and me stared at each other...haha

Then, at the same time, I realise tracy starts to hang very near to me, I am quite sensitive when people comes within my personal zone, and she was like really near and looking at me. I can't remember what I type in the chat ...but I am quite sure we were flirting a little around with each other. After I settle the bill, which in my opinion its pretty painful, we decided to send tracy to the club since she decided to go. She can't really walk normally and I also feel a bit light headed-ness as well. So I started to tease her and all, she also start to grab me by arm and lean against me. After awhile her friend called, and she started talking damn loudly again...JY and me start to converse and by then I was much more awake and sober le...We happened to bump into JY's friend,Jin, and then Tracy starts to speak loudly and asking why his name is Jin. JY and me were horrified. I pulled her back and say that she is a bit high and all. After that, she started to climb on this pole near the river edge...I damn stunned! Obviously no way she can balance de, I immediately grab her hand but she still fell. I think its not that bad, since I managed to hold her. Though she still suffer a blue black eventually. After that we kept hanging damn close to each other, and she grabbing my arm all the way to REBEL. Finally met up with her friend, and JY and me were kinda relieved though. Tracy started trash talking to JY and he was like whatever...lolz. After that, she suddenly turn around and hug me and start pulling me to join her for clubbing. I rejected her. Asked her friend to take care of her will do. Then JY and me went to grab NR buses home.

Along the way home, the alcohol starts to take effect le...7 shots...super light head on the bus. Managed to reach home, shower and den KO. Morning woke up, and was like wtf just happened. I remembered about people telling me about guys treating girls drinks...and I also realised that I was doing the same with Tracy. Of course it was fun, like all of a sudden, a girl starts to be physically close to you and all. Can suddenly understand all the dynamics of stuff. Thought of Adeline, whether she also like that. Naturally, felt a bit sad about it. But that thought didn't last long.

All in all, felt nice to be able to let loose yet at the same time, I start to see that once damn high, its pretty much a slippery slope once you have fallen. Lucky JY was there, for I know, if he is not, I might have just gone a little too far. Because he is there, so I kept talking to him and able to focus on him besides Tracy. Its like a bit of the play play nia and no feelings involve de...those kind of things..

No comments: