Saturday, May 13, 2006

For the past seven days...

Saturday 5th May 2006

Whoa today morning..wake up damn early to chiong econs if not sam. will definitely nag at me again..LOL juz like an auntie...haha. Soon, it was 3 and went down to meet Sam. for my econs tuition...and she was teaching keynes theory lah...and the information went past like speeding bullets...eventually caught some balls but not all lor...LOL...About 6 pm, we both went home to get change so to get ready for NYJC drama nite...dunno why i went too...maybe due to someone obvious hints and Fatein was in the backstage crew lor...so muz give support what...haha

Yeah and eventually went down at 6.10 to meet Sam., 1st time I was so early lor...lol and she was late by 15 minutes lor...what to do...gals what...LOL...almost fell asleep sia while waiting for her...haha after that went to Mac. for dinner. Then just nice that KWC was abandoned by seow hong so had to bring him along to NY too lor...so eventually had to talk between both friends...rather difficult lor...coz its like a bit difficult to well communicate between different friends and I was so rather afraid that I was neglecting Sam. lor...

the show got off to a rather nice start lor...i dun think u all would want me to tell u the entire story right?? later NYJC sue me for copyrights law...LOL Eventually, the ending was rather abrupt and I didnt even know it ended lor...haha then suddenly the stage darken. That was when I realised that the show ended so I started clapping along too...LOL a bit dumb rite....haha

After the show, KWC and me went to chat with Fatein and Sam. went to talk among her friends..haha and feel kinda odd lor coz its NYJC leh...wad on earth is a CJCian doing there sia...haha Oh ya I also met Kelvin too...haha hope he was well...he looks well though...haha Later, after teaching KWC how to go home, I send Sam. home and we talk on quite a number of stuff and found out that Sam. is going to aussie dor a school trip...so great lah..though she thought otherwise, dunno why she also think like that, i will glady change a place with her lor...LOL

After sending her home, watched the polls and at the same time was doing my physics FA, eventually PAP won again( no surprise folks) but saw the WP doing rather well, it seems...


Monday 7 May 2006

Today had PE again so i was again yes...subjected to issac lim's torture...so another 18 rounds + 30 pull-ups...LOL later also went to gym after school sia. My 1st time , LOL and I was stunned lor, then there is this guy call darren i think...wah his muscles damn BIG sia...can be a bouncer liao....haha


Wednesday 9 May 2006

During Nexus meeting today, i was disturbing michelle as usual lor, kept whacking her head, but strangely got no reaction..later found out that she was sick, so no mood for anything...how come people nowadays kept getting sick?? Then, francis want to hold a meeting on the space ice cream project but everyone zhao super fast, and he was rather fed up lor...can understand how he feel lor...and edward can still be so nonchalent about the whole issue, its not easy being the head of some projects and people just ran off when they have a responsibilities to fulfill. Already, at this age liao, and still behave like that...but than again who am I to judge , I was once like this too.....but maybe they have their own opinions lah

Thursday 10 May 2006

Today was my school sports carnival, And as expected our class about 1/2 the class didnt turn up again...really feel sorry for Ms Soong coz she last year had such an Enthu. class and now she got some not very enthu. class though she tries to get us together...Eventually, we lost both our games though i had a great time with softball=)...haha and JT was damn cool when he play floor ball lor....haha hey i am not GAy lor....LOL
Zardson tries to get the class to come together for some lunch but eventually no one went too lor..only thad, me , bryan and alvin lor...but well thts my class for u lor...kinda envy T16...but hey life is diff. for everyone lor...so this was my path which i have paved myself in the past, so i have to accept and make the most of it lor...isnt tht so=)

No comments: