Friday, May 26, 2006

Scandals

Last Sunday morning, went to whampoa again gor project sphere...on the same bus with me was Michelle but I didnt realised that until stop at CJC...then she behind me also dont want to say anything.....dotz....like dun want to talk to me like tht....haha Realised that she is also wearing the same colour shirt as me....still say that she didnt copy...LIKE REAL lor....haha so cross the overhead bridge together lor...then of coz the rest of the guys will def. make noises lor....like wah...lovers shirt sia....dotz....but dun blame them...haha then Soks again is late lor..speculating whether she must be spending time with lewis again...haha As soon as we said that, lewis came in a lorry and wearing like some kid....haha this shows that he is still young lor...LOL...And it was very nice of him to help us book the BBQ pit lor...so must say a very BIG THANK YOU to him 1st...

So we all arrived at the Whampoa area, and the 1st thing we went was for the ICE-CREAM uncle...haha and still kenna the paparazzi who are the photographers who are suppose to take shots of us doing the CIP. Of coz, after a not so long time, we found ourselves at Uncle Antony's house again...and Yao Zhong(paparazzi) kept taking candid shots at us...and that Michelle and Soks. kept trying to hide....dunno wads wrong lor....like they scared of flash....haha and my short was almost torn after all the pulling.....hor Michelle...

Went going home that time...and chun kin kept hitting or rather slapping me...until my thighs and back all red liao...and Michelle still have the cheek to stand there doing nthg to help me....tht girl sia...OUCH...still pain lor....lol....wad a day...

No comments: