Monday, May 22, 2006

On 15th May 2006

Her frenz....
Today thought of meeting Sam. after school so that can hurry up clarify some problems and go through some topics coz of a test this thursday...but eventually push the time to 7pm....dotz...but coz she is my very good fren, and I really need her econs skills....so i waited lor...from 3pm all the way to 7pm....wah GG sia....spent the 4 hours doing Physics and Maths....wah....can cause my hair to become white sia....thts ok lor...nothing can ever prepare me for what is up next...nothing...

Eventually, at 7pm I left for j8....so when Sam. wanted to meet me at Mos. Burger...I was like finally after 4 hours of torture...what i didnt count upon was her frenz...yes her frenz...coz it was like I was super-tired and not very in the mood for socializing around...Worse thing they were super enthu. and hyper....and according to Sam. they were supposedly tired....Wah sitting with 3 super hyper gals...was well...a truely unforgettable experience bah...LOL...Also, always kenna shot by people....must be my retribution for suaning Sam. a lot lor...but u know what...i dont intend of stopping....WAHAHAHA....the most just but more 'bullet-proof vests' lor...haha. But, their econs super zai. so defitinitely learn a lot lor...very intensive...but shiok sia!!!

Later walked Sam. home...haha and found out that she is so scared of roaches....haha and to think she is suppose to have a strong character...(-_-)'''...haha okok dun suan her already lah...haha...next time she wont ans. my msgs liao...nah she is a nice gal lah...haha so okay i promise u....dun suan u so much liao ah....but come to think of it...if dun suan, life a bit dull hor...LOL

No comments: