Monday, May 22, 2006

On 12th May 2006...

Mother's Day Present...
The next day is Mother's day and I still havent go get my mum her present yet...Thot of getting her a CD but both my siblings beg to differ with me....so thts the problem. So actually was about to ask Sam. whether after studying econs together than we go to kovan and get something lor...lol...Coincidentally, she also needed to go town to get the dress for her mum so we just went town lor...went inside paragon...wah...rich man place sia!!!! I totally felt super-out of place...like everything there was so expensive lor...so headed back to taka. Went to the super nice food-court again lor....kinda forgotten its name again....haha And somemore bought the food from the similar store when I went before...haha and did I mention that the jap. food was so tempting!!! Eventually, went to the level one..I think to get the chocolates for mum...and again felt totally out pf place....imagine $129 for a box of chocolates!!! Ok not any ordinary chocolates bah...BUT!!! its still expensive lor.....wah almost cannot breathe....help.....need oxygen....eventually splurge on a $12.60 chocolates...nono cannot say splurge...suppose to be spent...coz Sam. literally SPLURGE $80 bucks for her mum lor!!! My god....she must really loves her mum...well thats what she has been telling herself too!!! LOL....haha but not bad lah...out of 365 days a year...this is one day that my mum will not scold me...so rather worth it...dun u think so too??=)

No comments: