Monday, May 29, 2006

Some thoughts...again...

Hey so today is the 29th of may...the start of the holidays...and now in the morning I am blogging....haha wad am i doing?? SLACKING lor...lol...later muz mug coz end of the month is my mid-years liao...sianz lor...Actually, is it the trend for peeps to totally forget what they had in agreement with others?? I have been 'pang sa' a lot of times liao lor...ok maybe I do make such mistakes as well....or is it I always take people's words for real...thats why i always make sure i fulfil those agreements and not let people wait or be disappointed...and i thought that it will be vice-versa...however think that like many things in this way, u put in a lot of effort there might be no returns...haiz dont understand why also...

On the other hand, maybe the other party has something on and he sort of forget to reply u...thats very true...but in my opinion, we should be responsible for wadever we do and say. And thats something i hold very strongly on, if am not sure whether i can make it or not, i will not give a definite answer lor...

Come to think of it, the other party is not obliged to return an answer rite??...haha how come I always think so much one sia...LOL is it a good thing or a bad thing??...

No comments: