Friday, May 26, 2006

Someone has been bad...

Though its my off day yesterday, but I still woke up at 5.30 am lor...haha see I am so hardworking...LOL...No lah, its just that I needed to get Sam. 's the file as soon as possible so since she had school, thought can take the file in the morning. After waiting for her about 15 mins, which is usual cos she is always late one...haha...finally she came down with the file. So since I am free, thought can just send her to school lah...then realised that there is about 15 mins before she is going to be late...actually can walked there and not be late de lor....well...she insisted in taking the bus...haha so eventually still late...so logical explaination....might as well just PON lor...haha....very bad hor....bad influence*shaking the head*...anw she also got not much lesson...LOL...

After that met another of her frenz, KH...very funny person..though remind me of Ben Song...lol...dunno why lor...haha somemore from montfort sec. the enemy school of st gabs....LOL but found him as a rather nice guy lor....knew that he loves kids...haha just like me...anw later went to Sam. house to study GP...to my surprise, found out that wadever Mrs Loke taught me was the same as wad Mr Rupert is teaching her...LOL...but at least somehow got some enlightenment lor...haha

Feel that her house the fengshui not so good....now i knw most of u peeps out there wont believe in such stuff, but i believe...so there u go...the reason is that her house is rather dark and a bit messy...however if her father has a good business, smthg in the house must be right lor....haha..Maybe thts can also be the cause of why she has to go through so much in NP, with the backstabbing and all those stuff....well who knows...

No comments: