Monday, May 01, 2006

My econs 'shi fu'...

APRIL 29th...the day the devils lost to the blues...
Morning woke up a bit late....no one to blame except my lazy self...by the time I started on my production costs...it was already 10 am...super late liao...eventually only able to do one essay outline and 3 mindmaps on tht particular chapter(which proves to be rather useless later on...) By the time 2pm, i decided to stop coz doubt can finish elasticities as well...( again poor time management by me)
After lunch, i msg my shi fu. then she says she will be late...anything lor...so i went down and waited for her lor...eventually slept on the table for 20 minutes...so while i was thinking on wat to do for the 'lesson'...there was suddenly an EARTHQUAKE...no lor...juz some gal wth a stack of econs stuff and slam it on the table and still can smile....haha( dunno how to be polite and juz tap me on the shoulder or anything...LOL) haha but quite funny lah anw...
Later, she show me the ans. to the essay outline and I was stunned lor...the outline that i have been banking on...was majority WRONG...wah...feel very qi gek...but well we learn new things everyday lor...LOL...then later Sam. still want me to teach her....how to sia...as if i am some teacher....but surprisingly i am able to better understand and rememeber the subject better lor...hmm so such a method really works sia...i think she should go and open a tuition centre lor...LOL...
During and After the lesson, still got talk a lot lor...got to know some SHOCKING stuff...as well as some other interesting things...but i think i might have talk too much lor...suppose to be studying in the end kept on talking....oh man me and my BIG MOUTH...i can never keep it close sia...LOL...next lesson must bring a zip liao=)
Later that evening, Henry popped by my house to watch the MATCH, and 1st time saw my dad so freindly...or is he always like tht...LOL....but eventually the match was a disaster...u can find it in the papers as well as the opening line for this entry...so later on while sending him to the bus stop...i got to know a lot of other stuff..like he got a ex. and his thoughts about some gal and relationships...dunno why I also began to get confused and think too much liao...haha ths always the case with me...but now more or less thought it true liao...hopefully that is...haha
ANW, i also changed my skin for my blog recently..though many will find it gay...but i think it is quite nice leh...anw like the theme lor...and the anime looks kinda cool sia....the guy loks like Soshi from Fafner...nice lor...and there is also a new song too...so put up your comments!!! thanks a lot sia=)

No comments: