Sunday, March 22, 2009

Actually, I don;t know what to blog about...ahaha...today got nothing much happen leh, lolz...well.. clannad after story came out a special episode. Showing how even in the early days, tomoya got an impact on nagisa..showing how destined they are to be together=D...then there is another one somemore next week. Oh...and think Gundam 00 is ending soon....saded and oh ya! I finally fixed up my Gundam 00 raiser le!!!! ^0^...damn cool...wondering where got space for the next one=P...lolz..think of watching toradora as well and shakugan no shana...lol...if I can find time or rather if I can just drag my fingers to find it on the net...haha

Also, apply for the Uni(s) le..really hoping crossing my fingers that can get into a local uni. but dont really put much hope le over it..and seriously, I am quite unsure what course to take in SIM sia...oh wells...we shall see what fate has plans for me bah...

And recently, heard from some person about her relationship or rather love life lor...its..hmm...kinda interesting and to actually to be in that kind of relationship...I think really needs a lot of courage and stuff...and I cant imagine her to be such a person...someone to be ruled by her emotions and not her mind...haha...but its nice talking to her, in a way finally she opened up to me as she looks like a rather cold person..or maybe cuz I share something with her and she share hers with me bah=P....a trade lor just like what kenneth likes to say...haha

Oh ya..and pig is going gaga over my ipod touch....as u can see from her blog...on the left hand side menu...GG...haha...yes yes I will let u play it..* ahem $5 per session but since u are a good friend so got 50% discount, at $2.50 lot*...

No comments: