Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yesterday had a really really long talk with GK, actually went out with my colleagues for a long awaited outing. Then went to meet up with GK lor...finally eventually embarked on a long talk.

Its has been a really insightful talk and stuff....he made me.....or sort of remember who I am and made me recollect some stuffs as well. Realised that we both are seriously similar in many ways and that various situations cause us to be different in some ways...think that I have been expecting too much from others. Felt stupid to be following others strategies and living in others shadows...talked about the things we enjoyed at work and stuff. Listen to him about his story and stuff, regurgitate about my thinkings and rants and irrational thinkings.

Due to the situations that I went thru, the circumstances that I was put thru, the rush and hustle of human life...I lost myself in the process. I think this is smthg that a lot of people faced or even goes thru sometimes...maybe its because I have been I had been obessessed with a particular problem and that I tried so many ways to solved it. That actually maybe the answer is that simple.=) but its so simple that I chose to ignored it and to regard it as a myth.

Everything works in tandem. Without a force, the object wont moves. Lets assume 'force' and 'movement of the object' as entities. No force means no movement. Even physics shows that things even laws work in tandem.

Now feel much better le...its have been a hell of a ride...the end of a chapter.

No comments: