Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well...Finally got my ipod TOUCH le!!!! woohoo~~ So I have been playing around with the applications and the power of wifi at my finger tips..hehe...and seriously, the touch technology of apple is seriously imba!! Its like totally pawned the rest of the compeition sia...it has been a revolution with the power of touch technology.

Anws, I think must watch my spending le...lolz...and u knw wad? 18 years old now can play the stock market le...haha..the SGX seriously need more $$ right??, now also want to lure the young ones in....haha...but if we as the young generation is really that zai, this is a real good exp. for us all...unfortunately I am not going to play the market this year , unless I am absolutely sure that I can profit and its something that if I miss, I will regret..

I am still a bit bothered by you in my mind, every now and then....

No comments: