Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is there ever a time whereby one will feel like he/she is just going with the flow of time? I kinda feel that I am in such a kind of situation in this point of time, I mean...its like events and happenings just come and go...emotions come and go....days passes by quickly...5 days working....weekend...then 5 days working...weekend.....soon already a month has passed....I feel that I don't even have the time to sit down and think anymore...in a sense, the NPL this friday can be seen as a welcome. How does one actually get to have personal space and time in this society where is so fast paced and tight schedules?? Or have I become slower and in need of more time because in army, time is like water...in abundance......now is just going to work, looking out for my eye candy, talking nonsense with the guys , making fun of li sian ....go home....fb, anime, sleep....next day start all over again...Well at the very least, this week got the Uni. applications to worry about...seriously hoping can go to NTU* cross fingers*...

Actually, was just thinking about everything that had happened in the past month, in a way 路是我自己选的, 后果由我来负担.....dont asked me how it started or ended...I also dunno...like what I said, its just come and go...feels like I am in a place where people around me is moving and I am motionless , standing like an idiot in the centre, wondering why am I not like the others
? 0.O

No comments: