Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ADAM COUPLE 4EVER!!

As predicted, I am really damn emo over the end-ing of the Adam Couple on WGM(We Got Married), a korean reality show. Although, its supposed to be a fake marriage between Jo-Kwon and Ga-In, both who are great singers in their own right, but seriously they are really damn pei with each other. It is the only couple in the 2 seasons of WGM( that I watch sparingly), that really made me go "aww","is it real?" and seriously want them to date in real life. I mean there are some portions that can be acted out, but a majority of the actions that they did, well...I can't see it as fake. If there ain't feelings for each other, they wouldn't have lasted a year plus and their progress was really nice. From a dongseng relationship towards a lovers relationship. Initially, one can see that they are really awkward with each other, but after a year, they gotten to be real close. Like what my friend said: " They are perfect because of their imperfections"

I think this show will go down forever in my memory because it not only brought me lots of laughter, of course, from Jo Kwon...but also all the emotions that are tied to their relationship as they get to know each other better. Actually this show also thought me a bit more about girls..haha...cuz of the way the MCs commented and stuff like that...and made me realised that actually I lacked a lot of sense sometimes...maybe I am usually very conscious about myself and my actions that I always looked at myself a lot of times and not so much at the other person. Ah..진짜( really)...I think gotten really emotional here..lol. Somehow I think both of them enjoyed filming, maybe its a good break from the other projects that they have.

Needless to say, I am a big fan of these 2 eventually, like their songs and all. Besides the fact that the way they expressed themselves with such sincerity and honesty, maybe there are some parts of me that was struck? maybe thats why it enable me to truly appreciate it. If all this is just acting, then I can say that their acting as definitely hit the highest level le, like the actors frm Autumn in My Heart.

I think I will always remember a few events. Like the HK trip where he piggy back ga-in, the bali photoshoot, JK's birthday present, their last christmas together and the final event. Ah seriously...it was suppose to be a comedy, now it evolved into a sentimental thing...lol...Cuz I mainly just want to watch JK excessive funny but I never expected them to be so involved in the show that I was slowly drawn into it. Come on, I am not the only one can...the whole nation was also drawn into it..lol.....every variety show they went, every MCs asked the same thing: " Are you two dating in real life?"

Well, it has been a great time watching and listening to them, truly daebak!!... here is a FMV with their 1st duet song together..Adam Hwaiting!! Its also time for me to move on liao...exams here I come...

No comments: