Saturday, February 19, 2011

Results of the Poker Game.

Fold it shall be. I more of less already knew the other party's cards already. Most probably a pocket...but a weak pocket. Strangely, the other person's actions shows that she is oblivious to mine, the way she played is as if I am just bluffing. But judging from my repeated actions, its rather obvious what sort of cards that I am aiming for. She could have upped her bid way high and force me out of the game, in actual fact, she kept me in the game with small ups. In any case, I already knew what are her cards. In the end, I figured out that she was totally oblivious to the cards I was playing. At this point, fold is a better option, why sacrifice my capital for a situation where the opponent is treating it as a friendly match. I had learnt that protecting my capital is the most important thing in poker. No more, will I end up throwing capital freely, hoping for a set of strong but highly improbable suit. I had learn before the hard way, where I lost everything...and eventually had to borrow from others and in the end, had to repay the interest as well.

Usually, I always prefer to reveal my cards at the end of every game. However, for this, I won't. Maybe in the future, I might. But as soon as the cards were thrown back to the dealer to shuffle, I had already decided. In any case, in poker, we never show our hand until the very end.

No comments: