Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A cheese on a mouse trap.


Recently, a recurring thought has been passing through my mind over and over again. I do not know whether is it a blessing or a nightmare waiting to happen. It has recently been eating me up, because it affects a very important person in my life. Various thoughts have been floating in my head, the probable good times, the probable bad times...the what ifs, the what hads....At times it felt like a dream comes true, and at times it felt like a disaster waiting to happen.

I had to admit that I was really confused for some time. Somehow, I began to see things more rationally. Maybe its due to fengshui or maybe my mind has configure in such a way. On hindsight, its really very much like a cheese on a mouse-trap. There were too many doubts about the whole situation and that too much was at stake.

Most importantly, is that I don't forget what I had set out to do in the beginning. What might happen in the future will be better left to the future me to decide. Whether a not some things are the right decisions in life, I would not have known until it has taken effect. So why bother about it now?

The aim that I had set out initially is much more important than my own personal yearnings. Will I rue it in the future? maybe...will I have regrets?..I doubt so cuz I think its the best move currently. Now, I am at peace.

No comments: