Friday, February 25, 2011

At 1 am.

At 1am, the streets were cleared with the occasion taxis, the clean air seeks to calm the otherwise disturbed soul.

At 1am, a short breeze of cold air slaps across the face as if reality is telling you to wake up, and carry on.

At 1am, the cold metal bars of the balcony reminded me of the past and how cold it actually is.

At 1am, looking at 2 idiotic skate-boarders made me want to hide from the public view, to show a certain image. ( or it might be to avoid a 2nd downtown east attack..O.0)

At 1am, as I felt the wind, I thought of the world that is still turning, time waits for no one...I know that I cannot wallow in dejection.

At 1am, looking out at the scene before me, I thought of you, how I wish you will be here and sort me out. I know that you most probably had felt something was wrong, I can never hide from you.

After 1am, taking a deep breath of the clean air, the disturbed soul was calm and the soul said a phrase that no one will hear " thats that". And with a form of nonchalance, closes the door.

No comments: