Monday, February 07, 2011

Lunar New Year 2011

Well well...its the end of the LNY weekend, well it has been a non stop rush of activities for me during this LNY period. For the past 2 weeks, I had been running up and down and made NTUC@Nex my second home...lolz...cuz of spring cleaning and stuff. Had spent a lot of money on clothes and tidying up my room with brand new containers and boxes. But at least now its tidy and to some extent its organised. But of course, through out the year, it will be back to normal messy stage again. Somehow this year CNY, didnt really have much of a feel leh...wonder whether its because of my family or is it the fengshui stars for this year, but seems that this year everyone like kinda sianz leh. Went to ah ma hse, and my parents never even gamble as well and my uncle also pointed that out to me when my bro and me went over to his hse later on at night. 2nd day, didnt really spend time at home as well cuz popo they all came over to webcam with my uncle in australia, however, told kel that will be going over to her hse for steamboat le. Speaking of which, I was stuffed as many prawns as possible by her mum. LOL....seems that my mahjong luck at her place was rather good...haha. Night watched alls well ends well 2011 with LY at nex again...

3rd day went to work, boring max and shag...then had dinner with dad's friends and watched another movie with my dad's friends kids. Then gamble at friend's place. Following day, played bball with andrew and gang, cuz andrew flying off to aussie soon so last chance liao...uber shag max. After that went to LY place for another steamboat. Kinda weird at first, cuz like 2 couples and me...but ok lah...nt too bad. Proved that east is a VERY bad direction to face this year, mahjong pay tuition fees like siao...but change to blackjack and won back a bit. Pangseh kel and her partner to go to PH...cuz really tired, if go over also sure stoned de. Over 3 days with less than 8 hrs of sleep= a stoned n agitated eugene...haha...watched another CNY movie with LY...chatted a bit about career paths.

Ernest sms me to go home and help him with his CCA selection. First time he send sms saying that he seriously need my help....which is really weird. Rushed back and spent the next 30 mins sorting out his mind to get him to choose the path that he thought will be the best for himself. I never tell him what cca he should go to though, just told him what he want and that if want, just try lo. Then have the rest as back-up, though shouldnt be ones that he wont like de lo...

One of friends recently commented that I am weird that at this age, I don't have a gf....of cuz its pretty disturbing cuz she finds me like an alien. I wanted to ask her why she thinks its weird, but just answered that I most probably haven't met the right one yet. Thought a bit about this issue lo, then I thought of my other friends who like me am single ever since we were born. Then I thought about in what way does she means, when she said that I am weird. Maybe she thinks thats its weird that I dont have a gf, so she suspects that I am gay?..lolz...or maybe she thinks I am an otaku?..lol...maybe she read this blog and wonder why I so emo and that should have meant that I had a gf?...haha..However, I think it doesn't make me any less than a person that maybe had relationships before. I learnt a lot through out this 4 years, though it may be considered, that I had ended up without a catch. 


I learnt how its really possible to love someone so much, that I am able to strive and change a lot for someone, to love someone unconditionally, to put aside my own yearnings for a better good, to re-adjust my thinkings to suit other, to accept the imperfections that come with them and most importantly, to have trust and faith in that someone. I also learnt how sometimes things don't go your way, how people varies, how sometimes you want this person so much that you lose sight of the obvious signs. I learnt that sometimes someone always seems unsure of their feelings, they want certain things as well as keep the status quo. As well as some people are really oblivious to obvious hints( to me that is lah...maybe i am wrong=P). 


Needless to say, I learnt a lot about myself, my thoughts, how certain things can lead me to the darker side of things. The long period of black and white in life, the feeling of helpless at times, the feeling of loneliness and stuff like this. Of course, I phrased it in such way that it really seems that I been through a lot...but I am sure that there are others out there who had it worse. However, these are truly the lessons in life that affect and mold me the most to the person that I am today. Maybe in some sense, one can says that I am noob is that I never been in a real relationship before and that I don't understand the dynamics of being in one, so maybe I am weird after all...haha


In the future, I may meet someone, I may not as well...but if I am fortunate enough to be with someone, I am sure that I won't let that person down and that I will do my best to provide her with the things that I promise her.=)

1 comment:

min said...

so sweet wors ^.^