Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28th

Had someone sang a korean birthday song to me...oks...its both of us sang in the early morning...lucky I reach home in time to answer the call...if not, yi ge sianz...haha..its not really that ideal...but still we made it thru the whole song..so I am happy..haha

Also, had my last lesson of school life today, kinda mixed feelings, but had a great time talking cock with the guys...haha...talking about random stuffs and all. When I saw the messages from facebook, I know this might sound cliche and all..but I felt really blessed to see friends just wish me a simple Happy Birthday, even acquaintances. So, I replied to each and every one of them who wished me, though its a bit long and tedious, but feels that I should do it still. Lunch went to meet longyu, supposed want to eat a quickie, but ended up talking the entire afternoon away, but it has been some time since we last chat, so its good to hear from her about her updates from her life.

Earlier had celebrated birthday dinner with pig as well on tuesday, had a nice dinner at santouka ramen, nice to hear that pig is settling well into her job though I did make a comment about her dressing, oops..lolz.

Was reading a post last year on my birthday and I wrote about 2012 being a year of new beginnings, I hope that its true. This year seems a year that I had a lot of firsts. Somehow, this year I feel that I am pretty slack as compared to the previous years, maybe its the graduate year effect. So, later after having my birthday cake, back to do some mugging. Like really seriously. lolz...well this a Happy Post right? Good start...hopefully, there will be more of such posts in the future=)

No comments: