Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Where/Who/What am I ?

Losing one self. I am sure many of us have felt it, I for sure have many such experiences. Or maybe its just a very prevalent mental disease that affects everyone but people don't show it. I am someone that strongly believes in taking a break when one feels that one is running without an aim, without a goal and that feeling of aimless is eating your very soul. Sometimes, the reason why one runs without stopping and from one activity to another, might be due to the very reason of running away from things. Of course, you might never really know it until you become frank with yourself. I am not saying this is true for everyone, I mean...look its good to have an unrelenting behaviour in chasing after your dreams and goals, look where Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerburg is.

But to me, without a target, a destination...I always feel that I cannot commit myself fully to something. Its like only when the stars are aligned and then we go to war. I figured life is pretty much really the same, make peace with yourself and you will never feel lost again.

No comments: