Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Prelude

Well today feel like blogging today, maybe because been listening to too much emotional OSTs so it bring out the emotional side of me today...haha. Though as ridiculously as this may sounds, but somehow being emo kinda brings a balance to one's life. Being emo, forces someone to stop and think and reflect on the past so as to determine what causes the current situation. If we don't stop to think and pause, and rather just keep chionging, making  the situation much worse than it is...won't it be even worse off?

While listening to the emo tunes, there's no lyrics, just the tunes. Who needs songs to feel emo de, music can do the tricks already...haha. I can feel writer in me getting stirred up again. As well as the constant thought that I am already 23, soon to be 24 and that should appreciate life more before selling your soul to society and all. At the same time, the fighter in me, shouts " You shall not steal the kid in me!" I guess life would have reply with a smirk " Try, just try mortal"...haha

Within a blink of an eye, the falling of the sand, the clouds fades and gathers, its already the end of march and the beginning of april. There you have it, the first quarter of 2012 is over. To tell you guys the truth, seriously touch my heart kind, anyways, here also no secrets from any of you who stumble here...cuz you all have special access only...so no secrets between us...haha. For some reason, this time exams, I am not in a panic mode(2010), neither am I in the zone mode(2011) but rather in a...I don't know...calm mode? Yes, there are pressure being felt at certain areas, but its not the severe kind of pain that will freak me out. Wonder whether its the smoothing effect after the previous 2 years. Feel like having a break tomorrow and go out and explore, not shop( i spend too much le..lol)..but to go out, experience the little subtleties of life. If I ever get my lazy bum out.

I don't know about much of you peeps, but have you ever try to communicate with your inner self? I don't know how to put this out to you, but I feel that we always have multiple selves within our own body. Sometimes, there is this inner voice that talks to you. Just like the devil and angel that always happens in cartoons and start whispering in your ear right...haha. To me, its only when this inner self and me, the external soul that is of one harmony, then I feel that the world is for me to conquer. To put it in a more cliché phrase, "When the heart and mind are one, will the body be at peace".

And maybe thats why I was contemplating whether to skip tomorrow or rather today's lesson in 8 hrs time, so that I can spend more time with my inner self and try to find the harmony between both of us.

No comments: