Monday, May 20, 2013

Pika-Pika


This is really the SURPRISE of the year for my birthday. Like I told many people, I felt that this year my 25th feels like way much better than 21st, maybe because I learn how to appreciate the things in life. And most of my friends are working, so treats are easier?...I seriously never expect Cat to play with make up and took the time to draw this. Really Gan Dong max...though I have to say...the milo accounts I still reject...lol. It was  fun hanging out with Cat, and brought her on a nature tour..haha... The ADB place at Toby's Estate, is pretty awesome, love the ambience and people watching the expats. Give people the feeling that you are not in Singapore. If she really works in HK, really will miss having her for she is great fun on this island. Though I know Ms Cat like to think she is boring, but she is also quite fun in her own ways. So, don't ever think your self as boring!!! Haha...I am still feeling pretty touched by the pikachu...whenever I looked at it, it brings a smile to my face.


No comments: