Thursday, May 02, 2013

Rants

Oks this is it. I am sick and tired of getting rejected everytime. Be it my inexperience or due to the way of how I am portraying myself. I am sick and tired of feeling beaten down and out everytime, I am sick and tired of how things are not turning out. Fuck this shit. I am sick and tired of myself not preparing enough, of not making things happen. I am sick and tired of not being competitive enough. If this is how life is going to still treat me, bring it on, I will take everything you throw at me. Fuck, no, I will make sure I rise out of this mess. I am going to throw everything I have and able to do at life, if you are going to throw mountains and rivers in front of me. I am going to climb over and swim through them if I have to. Hell no, am I going to sit down and mopped around and say " the economy is bad", " why i can't get this job", " what have I not done?"...So whatever u have, just bring it on, I fucking dare you.

No comments: