Monday, April 18, 2011

Actions Speaks More Than Words

Oks peeps I am back here again...HAHA...like duh..its my blog..oks oks I will get back to mugging later on. BFF= Best Friends Forver ( and not Best French Fries...lolz...i haven't try it yet though=P)...Anws BFF, such a phrase is always used to describe Best Friends between two people. Let you know in a secret...you know, I seriously hate BFF this word...well in the past that is..haha...everytime someone used this abbreviation, I always got a very sick feeling in the heart. Well, I think it always have to do with most of my probable r/s that ended up that way and that someone once told me before in my life that, if a girl you like, treats you as a best friend....well thats pretty much the end. So most of the time, when girls that I have a certain liking or a certain interest in says that, I will always be rather irritated by it.

From my point of view, I don't really like to call someone BFF or whatsoever, because...well..call me pessimistic or whatsoever, I don't like to use the word forever. And in some ways, I don't like the idea of fixing someone to that particular role because of the words I choose to use. To me, friends comes and go, of course there will be the special ones that I know will stay. However, after what happened to me and a friend in JC1, I realised that there is no such thing as forever and words are just easy communicative tools that people used to communicate. Rather than getting tied down by words, I chose to express it through my actions. I don't usually say like...hey best friend, close friend..etc etc...I just show it through my actions, the way I treat my closed buddies is slightly different how I treat the rest. I am not going to go through here how I differentiate, i think it might be slightly insensitive of me to do so. Gosh, the internet has no security de, so god knows, who else may find this place. So don't define me as what I say though I stand by most of what I say, judge me by my actions.

Well back to the notion of someone you like says bff to you, well I think if you are currently pursuing that person, I think its really DAMN SIANZ TTM. So ya, there is really nothing wrong, but hey the feeling really sucks, imagine you done so much for someone and all you get is..hey BFF...which is way different from what you want...it really sucks...trust me..been there done that..haha.

Lets see things in another situation now, you have some kind of feelings for that person, but for some whatever reason, you aren't gonna do anything currently, and that person says...hey BFF...is it a cause for concern ? or rather a cause to emo? Well I used too. But then, I feel that now there isn't really much a point to be bothered by it so much, because well, best friends may even get together in the future, right? who knows? Maybe at age 17 there ain't any feeling between the two. But a decade later, well, who knows right?So to be bothered by things which has no certainty...well at least 60% uncertainty( it varies between individuals), is kinda inefficient in terms of happiness ain't it?...haha

Which brings me to the next point I want to touch about, feelings or should I put it, mutual feelings. I was misled in the idea for quite some time that as long as I give my all, then I will be able to be together with that someone. Unfortunately, that idea is a rather extremist idea to some extent, cuz we all know the answer as NO. Like I heard a story recently about how a couple got together, and I was like..what...thats it? that's all it took?...haha. Of course, going along with anyone just based of feelings is also not advisable as well=P.
Come to think of it, maybe if I had seriously put down and let go everything earlier, than there might be a chance....hmmm oh wells...its already over liao. haha

In any case, if you are wondering why I suddenly thought of this, well definitely you can infer that someone used it on me again. Well, the answer is a yes. haha...though I have to be really honest here, is that there is still a wee bit of interest in her, but at the current situation, I don't think things can work it out between us. In any case, I won't give up my life goals for some hypothetical thoughts anymore.

No comments: