Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Minutes falling like leaves from a Tree.

Phew~ I am uber shag today but but...I got to mug later...so lemme see now its 9.30pm, so I got another 30 minutes of slacking time. Gotta mug till 2am...no choice liaos...although I failed my prelims( expected though), but still it really sucks....REALLY SUCKS...and its micro somemore...haiz...really sianz ttm. Then thinking of the complexities of CF and EOE to name a few...well its freaky. Life's a bitch. HAHA...kinda like that phrase nowadays...lolz. Truth be told, I really should have started way earlier, but I will not be dwelling on the past mistakes ah, its already gone, the next 4 weeks will be the defining moments. I really can feel the stress liao, really reminded me of why zhenni snapped back in the past ard this time when I said something and all. Its really damn irritating if someone now tells me that there is enough time, the point is....THERE ISN'T!!!...well given my level of understanding currently. I won't go into the mode of complaining and ranting, nor will be going on what to do nor will I sigh. I will just put in more effort to whatever I am doing now, and try to understand things better lo. Even if I am going down, I don't want to go down without a fight. Well, so I will try to sleep only 5 hrs of a day liao. Coffee/ Tea will be my new mistress...haha...oh and Sleep? sorry got to avoid u for the month or so...I will repay my debts to you once all this is over. Mia-neh.

No comments: