Friday, April 22, 2011

Doubts 

Oks shag sia...corporate finance has mass empirical evidence...how on earth is one gonna remember all of them?..Any one got ideas how to remember so much stuff?...lol... I see papers after papers...what healy & palepu(1988) and Ross(1977)...and something with Jensen & Meckling( 1976)...bleah...I think I gonna hack some of the empirical evidence...if  I remember good, if not...then well I just have to rely on the intuition questions lo...which is GG currently...lolz...looks like after this blog entry. I will rest and live to fight the next day.

Hmm...good friday today hasn't really been doing much, just did inflation and unemployment tutorials of Seet. Seems that its not enough though, maybe got to beef up with Clare's ones lo. Actually, to think of it, I am still pretty far away from my level that I want to hit, and its around this time that I should actually be like 60% in the zone liao...but apparently not so leh, maybe this time I followed a checklist, or maybe cuz I started way earlier compared to last year, but I don't seem to be really rushing at the moment....don't know whether is it good or bad? Don't want to peak too early as well and suffer burn out later.

I guess there isn't anything for me to mull over this bah, no point thinking whether I am right or why am I like that...or wadsoever. I think just try to take each day as it comes and try to put in some consistency at work lo. Hopefully, I got absorbed most of whatever I did in my tutorials though there was much copying involved but hope the thinking process would help me to remember stuff. Oops..seems like I am back to worrying again...lolz...

At this stage, I cannot change the strategy liao lo, I just have to stick to whatever I am doing and hope that I can make it lo. Like what my CF teacher said, consistency is the key, but now at this point of time, one will just have to do with whatever time one left. In the event that he didn't make it, then remember the lesson for life. And change the way one should conduct oneself. In this case, is to be consistent in everything that one does.

Begone, doubts!!!...don't try to derail me from my goal!..haha

No comments: