Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Letting Go 

Someone: Woah. really pei-fu you
Me: Hmm?? Why?
Someone: Able to let go of something after so long
Me: Oh...haha...actually its really nothing much lah.
Someone: you should be able to have a good night sleep liaos..haha

Actually, the above is not the fully word for word msn conversation lah. But the gist is there lor. What I want to highlight is the last portion...having a good night sleep. I would like it to define it as able to have a mindset that is somewhat free from the shackles of a certain inhibition. Really, after letting go of something that is deeply embedded in my conscious. that even I am not fully aware of, its really a nice feeling. How to say ah? Its like nowadays my memories and emotions that were attached to it, is slowly disappearing already...I no longer can feel the emotions and thoughts that I thought and rant about the particular incident anymore. I feel lighter though I am 72kg...mind you..haha...but its like I feel that...hmm...I don't have to hide anything anymore? I don't have to justify certain actions anymore, I don't have to be afraid neither do I have to tie a string to the past. I can't really pin-point why letting go of this something actually give me confidence as well as making me feel much stronger in front of people. Its as if that I can show to people..you know like 100% Eugene...that kind of feeling, I don't feel a particular rush into relationships and such things anymore, maybe its just a coincidence that the letting go coincides with all theses stuff. However, I feel that there is a certain positive correlation between these variables.

Thinking back, there had been things that I said and emphasized about which was just a way of affirmation, a way of trying to prove things. Mind you, I never say nor do anything that would compromise the happiness of the other. And, I will never will..regardless to anyone. So there are things that I will not say anymore, there will be things that I won't think...oks...actually its I can't think anymore because...well...I am having an amnesia( if u read above paragraph). Haha...the very few times where I agree with having an amnesia aka STM...lolz.  Even to others, I don't have to say certain things already, to say certain things like " oh, so-and-so is still the best" and stuff like that. Well, technically the spectre was the best, not the reincarnation. No ill intentions intended here ah. So...yeap things have been good so far in that sense.=)

To this blog readers, is there anything that deep down you can't let go? It may not be so obvious, but if its restricting you to a certain extent, maybe its time to let go before it became it became so embedded in one's conscious that it starts to creep into your daily actions? Just a food for thought ah...don't go screwing yourself up over this ah.=)..

These are some things that I want to share with you all because who knows? you might have the same issue with me, oks I sincerely hope not=X.

Shit...over 10pm le...mug mug mug!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHao0uEVo0&feature=related

KICK KICK KICK!!!!