Monday, April 04, 2011

To the spectre that has always haunted me:

The spectre that has haunted me for quite some time, well I think it has finally been exorcised. All it took was just a word to break that spectre that had me quite enamored recently. Actually, to some extent, I think I might missed that spectre..haha...but a spectre should never exist in the present. It never should. It remains in the past, in memories, thats where spectres should be. Like ghosts that finally drop their grudges and be reincarnated. This dear spectre of mine should also drop it's fantasies and join the rest in reincarnation. It had been a fantastic journey this period of time, at times, rather torturing period as well....but I am glad I went through it. This really remind me about harry potter and the deathly hallows. This is the last hallow that haven't been destroyed, and now it has...and like riddle's diary, its pretty disheartening to see it destroyed. As I stabbed the basilisk fang into the diary, with poison oozing out and the spectre crying out in pain. I bid goodbye and thank the spectre for everything. With a bright light, the spectre changed into a white being and smile at me while making her way up to where she belongs. My memories. Goodbye then spectre, from now on, I will be able to protect your reincarnation without any hesitation and restrictions anymore.=)

No comments: