Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life's Complexities 

Life overall is a rather complex equation, don't you all think? Its not like we can collapse everything into a finite significant factors like the APT, neither could we collapse everything into a standard market portfolio(social norms). Sorry for the finance usage here...if any of you are feeling curious, you can search the web for the def. If not, I think the only person who would know this would be cat...haha

Because of the uncertain future, we do not know whether what awaits us, whether what ever we are doing now is the right thing. From another point of view, whatever we are doing now will have some sort of impact on the future, so we need to be cautious with our actions. Then again, if we are overly cautious, then what if we missed an opportunity?

Its such dilemmas that make life rather difficult to go through, no? What may be right for me, won't be the right thing for you. Its like you prefer omelette, I prefer bacon....both also give proteins, so neither of us are wrong nor right. At times, we may be on cross roads, where we look left and right, and that both gave the same outlook.So which one will choose, some chose with their gut feelings, others choose with rationality. Others being indifferent, just flip the coin. A minority would just jump off the road and into the unknown.

All these can happened because we are all shaped differently, being in different situations. One may have gone through some shitty times to arrive in his/her current state, another may have gone through a more chilled process. Hence the different outlooks and reactions in life. Even in close friends situation, when one knows that somehow your friend should not be doing it, but in the end, he/she still do it, in what position are we to say that its wrong? I think Confucius saying is truly apt here: " Say what you have to say, but don't ask to be snubbed"...I seriously think this is my all time fav phrase...lolz

Likewise, I really feel that a close friend shouldn't have done certain things if not she will not be in her current predicament now. But like what I said before, who are we to say what should be done? and mindsets changed...so again, whats right whats wrong? Well, folks I think if we are in such a situation, then we should just do whats is required for us to do at the current point of time and help our friend in whatever possible way we deemed that it should be done lo. Of course, whether its being done or not, its another question. However, least we have done what friends should do. Definitely, as friends, there is some form of worries here and there, but well there's a limit to whatever we can do, don't we?

Now, lets go onto the topic of uncertainty. As much as I would like to know when I am going to leave this world, so that I can plan what to do(oks I don't wish to know)...but in reality, we will never know don't we? So how do we convince ourselves to carry on living? I think the answers lies in dreams and hopes. Hope that there will be a happy ending for us, the hope that we will be able to achieve something. Hope that when I open my eyes, I will still be able to see the world before I close them...so who says day-dreaming sucks?!!...well, just don't do it excessively can liaos...LOL.

With sapph, there is also this kind of uncertainty, there are times when I told myself to not start any conversations. She just have to pian pian contact me, then when I asked whats up, she say nothing...and then MIA for some time...I will be like...hur...and sometimes she will contact me out of the blue. When its my turn to contact her, then got dao...wth...lolz...really uncertain here sia...u make me go round and round siol. @.@
( in any case, you may realise that this is just some brainless paragraph here=P)

So, isn't life cheem??...HAHA


 

No comments: