Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friends/Tomodachi/Chin-gu/朋友

There is something between me and sam is that we always able to feel the true feelings about the other. Even if its written in words. I really feel blessed and happy that I am able to get to know someone like her. It makes life somehow more bearable, even though we don't spend much time together. Even though we are forever at different stages of our lives, even though mindsets have changed. Like a secret garden, its something where we can escape from our own lives n in some ways, to just enjoy the basic notions of humanity. The true friendship between 2 persons, the joy of being in each other company even if we are in silence, the discussions that we can have without any considerations because we know that we won't offend each other in any ways. The comfort we can find in each other if there are bad situations in life.

To know that I am able to bring some kind of happiness to another person is something worth living for. Ultimately, its friends that kept me going through life. People like pig, jianyang, GK, the bball gang, some random people in my life. They all played a role in my survival as well as me truly being alive. There had been a couple of times where I had given up hope on myself, times where I felt that living on just seems so impossible, times where I thought I might as well just waste the time that is given to me away. Times where I questioned my reason in being alive. Without them, I won't be who I am today. I think people of my kind, like zhenni, we are kinds of people that depends on friends and yet we are eccentric in our own sense because we see life as a learning ground. We read, observed, think and tries to apply into our life. We are forever searching for something fixed, a way to live life. And that also means that we are pretty emotional in a sense, because if not , we won't be always trying to constantly improving ourselves, to expose to new thoughts. For such kinds of people, to have a steady group of friends is really important. And thats why I am grateful to all of my friends that has an impact in my life.=)

So, ending off, do cherished your friends and loved ones around you, even if they may leave you one day, but take heart, in that they had left a part of them in you.=)

No comments: