Wednesday, June 14, 2006

11 days left...

Today woke up rather early...so had an early breakfast...and everything then realised that it is the match between dallas mavs and the miami heat today...damn and was rather distracted by it, so very difficult to study my maths...also its like I totally have forgotten about my maths liao...coz I was very focused on my physics and my econs as they were my weaker subjects...so now thats a problem...now very afraid for my maths ecam which is coming in about 2 weeks time...now I think I have stopped saying that i am sianz or wadsoever anymore....coz it will definitely have some sort of effect on one...if one keep putting down himself...anw also found that not so caught up in world cup this year...also dunno why...lol...maybe kept losing in all my bets...sort of lost interest in betting liao...haha that is suppose to be a good thing rite??...haha so now must keep my chin up and continue ploughing through the night as usual as I spent too much time slacking during the day...Furthurmore, tomorrow still have to follow my family to go to the zoo...I have to admit I am not so enthu. about this whole zoo thingy but since its a must, then bo bian lor...anw have only myself to blame for not using my time well lor...so wad to do...haha

Oh ya, and if I am not wrong...I better be not wrong...haha and is that Sam. is coming back to S'pore today...haha kinda miss her for a week lor...lol...anw thought I saw her sis and dad today...wah...her dad like took leave today lor...lol...and her sis seems bigger size than her...hmm no wonder she is a bball player...hahaha...maybe its not that particular sis. lol...haha

No comments: