Friday, June 02, 2006

mentally tired...dunno why too...help=(

Haiz...today woke up..felt mentally very sianz...got no motivation to do anything...lazy to study(though i knw the importance...), not interested in games, no programmes to watch, so quiet at home...thot of moping the floor....but stoned so long until no time liao...later still got BBQ...haiz also dun feel like going too...just 10 peeps lor but i still have a responsibility to go lor...i can always juz say that i suddenly not feeling well or something lor...maybe in the past i will do that, but now feel that whatever i do, i should be responsible and whatever i promise peeps, i must keep it...so now i am rather cautious with my words...so if i meant something. i will go out and make sure i do it...(but still trying...)

Now, the prob. is I got prob. trying to get myself moving and sit down and really study...why ah??...haiz hopefully can find my motivation as soon as possible...wah luckily i never pack my hols like sam. and thad. or others of my friends...but it has never been how much time one haves, it is always how one use the time that he haves which is more important...I can say all these but like they say..." talk is cheap"...dont even know whether i will be able to sit down and work hard...

No comments: