Wednesday, June 21, 2006

6 days...and realisation

Counting down...6 days left...
Yesterday, was just pondering over the conversation with Sam. realise that I dunno what I want in life...seriously..i sat down took out a piece of paper....and when I ask myself the question...i was stunned...I didnt know what to write down...My dreams??...I dunno...to own a piece of land overseas??...lol...I also dunno....then thought about what to do in the future...a financial consultant?? marketing manager...now began to doubt myself whether I can be in such jobs...then, it dawned on me that no matter what I want for myself in the future...if i cant get through this obstacle called A levels...life is going to be damn difficult to live through the next few years...Maybe after this year, I might be able to know what I truly want in life...or maybe after NS..or...well...haha I also dunno...anw now the thing is A levels...just now my mum just called me...then she says that i sounds very sianz over the phone...haha...maybe that's me for the next few months lor...hmm...think life is set to be very monotone for a while...lol....unless someone can brighten up for me...
Also feel that I might be or not be screwed by mid-years and kenna both my parents and teacher's wrath...but anw the most important will be prelims and the major one...so I am still going to put my best foot forward...and not panic liao...though I will be lying if I say that I am not scared...lol...who wouldnt be sia??

No comments: