Saturday, June 17, 2006

Heels and books ....9 days and counting....OMG!!!!

Heels and books ....9 days and counting....OMG!!!!

Wah... my favourite skin had to be thrown away...so sad...coz the server which suppose to be hosting the background pic was...erm..sort of delete the pic lah...damn....wasted lor coz the pic was super nice lor...haiz what to do...bo bian lor...lol...so had to fall back on my starry blog...lol...actually also quite nice lor...haha at least it reminds me to keep on preserving...lol...and I still have to be committed to my 'darling' and not 2-time her...............................HEY what U thinking!!!!!!!!! my 'darling' is my books lor....haha u kenna trick rite!!!!!lol...Anw, always 2-time her....haiz so for the next week, I am going to be totally committed to 'her'...WAHAHAHAHA...see such a wonderful boyfren where to find lor!!!!....haha talking crap as usual...

Yesterday, went studying with Auntie Sammy...lol....who ask her to call me Uncle...ahem...that shall not be spoken...anw thts beside the point...haha..so went with her to sengkang to study lor...juz realize that there is a library in Compass Point...haha I dont even knew that lor...okok I can hear someone sniggering away at the opposit block...anw so went to study lor...at least I managed to complete the DC circuits about 8 questions of paper 2 and 3...so not bad lor...well everything was allrite until...the....*SNAPPED*...and Sam. 's heels just snapped...or rather it was the strap that snapped...very 'lucky' rite?? well how many people can claimed that they snap their heels when studying...hmm not many...lol...anw I oso was at a loss lor...haha how I knw?? never go out with a gal and she somehow or rather snapped her heels lor...lol...lucky she got bring enough cash to get a pair of slippers if not I think I gotta carry her home...lol...let me see... how heavy is her...its....okok such things cannot be said....if not...hehe cant bear to think of the consequences....lol...anw after a rather 'long' frantic search....we climbed through shops and squeeze through people...and we finally found a pair of slippers...haha and after that we went back to our mugging...so after another 2 hrs of mugging...we had to leave liao...coz auntie there got tuition...lol...on the train talk like old people...maybe thats why i can communicate with old people...lol...talk about kids and how to raise them...as if we are already parents...lol...and mind u we are only 18...haha OMG...we are maturing too much...oh dear...haha

At somerset station, saw some scantily-clad gals...as if they are going to a beach party, and they are juz doing flag day....my my..wonder whether its their ploy...walked past some cedar sec. gals also...thought they are never going to get much 'business' there...or maybe they might...well..who knows...haha After sending auntie off, took the lift down and from the tuition centre, 3 RJC gals came out...wah kao...and I was thinking RJC leh!!! Need tuition for wad!!!....its peeps like me that need lor...LOL...

Went back home, then slacked around before going tuition...and after tuition juz came home and totally KO liao...lol...until today morning bah...haha oh ya yesterday was also Longyu's birthday too...about 11 she msg me that she was at clarke quay...getting a drink and watching soccer...lol...18 le mah...haha she oso ask me why I dont go to such places since I say the atmosphere there is great...haha but such places not my type lor...I think its too noisy lor...prefer a quiet place..anw at outside sure cannot be crazy lor...so paiseh...haha

Oh ya before I forget...must thank Sam. for the very nice present...really cool!!!!...hehe now I got a finger guard too...haha and also thanks for the packet full of nougats...my family totally went crazy with them...especially my mum...kept eating...still say tht she so fat liao...and still eat(shaking my head)...lol...and another thing to sam only....forgot to include an instruction booklet to u ah....when got any problem or wadsoever, just take a 'star' and open it...

a) some 'stars' got nothing in it...so if u got any problems, juz write in it...then juz make a wish and then throw it away lor...confirm u tht the problem will be solved by the next day...

b) some 'stars' have stuff in it lor....so better read it....haha

c) suppose to passed to u for ur aussie trip, so got some stuff is related to that...eh..sory abt tht lor....paiseh

d) and next time if the 'stars' finished liao ah...juz send it back..will re-fill for u without charge...haha its all part of the service=D


WHoa...ok now its time to be back with my books liao...its time to mug and my bro. beside me is nagging at me again...as usual...lol so take care folks!!!

No comments: