Tuesday, June 13, 2006

time....is running out...12days remaining...cant seems to see the light...

Suppose to be blogging on the wonderful lunch that I had on sunday, but due to time constraints and since I havent uploaded the photos yet...so will leave that to later lor...lol...hope I dont forget it...anw also haven blog on a particular friday...damn...

Today was a rather tiring day sia...actually wanted to mug till 2 am like on monday, but at 1230 feel damn tired liao...so thot should go and sleep lor...later about 3am woke up and found out that fish juz msg me lor...and that she can watch the italy match liao...and coz of her I couldnt sleep liao...lol...jkjk...so went to watch the match lor...and the sms between juz kept flowing between each other...haha..i tink might have been 80 msgs lor...lol...wah kao in one soccer match!!!...eventually italy won..haiz and I lost again coz I bought draw...betting is bad for health(shaking my head)....so thought can go back to sleep and wake up at 6 to mug again...but eventually woke up at 9....damn...3 hrs wasted again...however also didnt really made full use of the morning...again...as usual...haiz sometimes hate myself lor for not being disciplined enough...now already left 12 days already..time is running out...if I dont say that I am in a panic...is a lie ...lor...hopefully I can pull through this man...like I have done in sec. school....anw the major battle will be the one in November....thts when the chess is set and the pawns will start moving...will I be the ultimate winner??

No comments: