Monday, June 19, 2006

8 days and counting...can I make it??

8 days and counting...can I make it??
Today is the last week of the school holidays...how times flies sia...and next week will be the mid-years already...haiz feel that I might let both my teachers and parents down..but I still must keep on preserving...cannot give up....yap!! so must lets keep going...and going...

Yea...finally finished electric field today...I dunno whether will it be enough for the exams but well thats it...if i continue to think like that, I will never be able to finish it...so I must keep mugging...today auntie sam. pop by my house to study...before that went to eat lunch at kovan before going back home...so met sam.'s best friend...wah seems so fierce lor...wah so I dun there say anything....lol...scary..volleyball somemore....wah later use the ball and whack my face....lol...and the chicken rice was very nice...after so long, finally ate there....and it was very nice sia...no wonder many peeps like to pai tui for so long...haha and its cheap to....so take it from me...go try it out...

Ok...now its back to my books again....8 days left.....i need a miracle!!!

No comments: