Thursday, June 15, 2006

ZOO....and 10 days....

Woohoo...yesterday Sam. returned back to Singapore liao...lol...actually wanted to send a 'welcome' msg lor...lol as I was doing a contest form, so kinda been delayed....lol...so eventually when want to send the msg, realised that she already send a msg saying that she has already reached Singapore liao...haha so too bad lah...never got a chance to show off my creative msging skills...haha BHB....anw ping an wu shi then its good liao lor...

Today, my mum dragged the whole family to the zoo lor...spent about 4 to 5 hours there lor..and my baby cousin was totally KO at the end of it lor...haha . Realised that the zoo have undergone a lot of renovations since I last visit about...8 years ago??..haha I also cannot remember liao...it has been a long time...a very long time...got to see many nice animals...but the sea-lion stand out to me bah...coz during the performance, it was damn cool lor...haha Also, found out that many of the zoo employees were very 'chio' lor...haha hey they really ah wad....ok i can see the gals ready to throw food at me leh...haha U are also chio lah!!!!....haha

Now...left only 10 days already...hoping for the best...they say that miracles really do happen...I have already experienced one already...now will it happen again??...I sincerely hope so lor...but will still try to do ny best...and if Sam. can mug till 2am..I also sure can one...cannot lose out to an Auntie...hahaha.....okok better put nicely a gal...haha

No comments: