Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bball with Hui min...

Today, after watching the fantastic opening match of the FIFA world cup 2006, the score was 4-2...whoa 6 goal leh...lol wah damn nice lah...after morning went to play bball with hui min...but as expected she overslept...but at least she still came lor...thts great...coz never see her for a very long time liao...so really nice to see her again...

Really can see that she is really very tired coz she has been going out the entire week lor...so of coz tired lor...haha though only 2 of us but still nonetheless quite nice lor...and u knw wad...i dont think i got suan her a lot today lor..haha maybe coz i found someone like Sam. to suan liao...lol....haha after that juz chat with her all the way till central and wait till her bus comes along lor...

Came back home, suppose to do my notes on my econs...dont know why after a while my mind become to wonder...haiz damn I better hurry up and get my act together if not my ultimate battle at the end, I am going to suffer....hopefully lor...shoot i need some motivation sia...lol...hmm maybe after watching the england match, I gotta go back and mug again...must at least finish the notes by today....

No comments: