Saturday, March 12, 2011

Acknowledgement

Looking back..I always amazed at how much I had been affected by one person, how much  I went through, and how much I can truly commit myself to a simple promise that I made. From the time I told myself that I will always try to keep promises, that promise was the first one that I had kept...all the way till now...and hopefully till the end of time. Since then, there were few I couldn't keep, and many others that I didn't made. I think those who know this particular story of my life, would always say that I still haven't given up. And I will always say otherwise. However, I think they are right in a sense, because deep down, even in a small forgotten corner of my heart, where even I don't want to admit it even existed. The truth is it existed..and never disappear, this is a part of me where I think over the recent skirmishes I had, I tried to destroy it. Haha...but actually it couldn't be destroyed. Its not meant to be destroyed at all...it just want to be acknowledged. Pretty much in bleach where ichigo learnt to accept the true intentions of his zanpaktou.

Seriously, I think I don't really hope for any reciprocation anymore, but just the knowledge that I am able to fulfill my promise is enough for me. To own someone? I think "own" is a correct word to use but "someone" ain't. I don't have a mindset to own anyone especially that someone, but rather I would like to think I want to own that particular "world" which we have between ourselves only, and I am fortunate to be still able to have this "world" that we had created together.

Whether a not we will be able to branch into a new world, it will be pretty determined by other factors and as well as the people we meet in the future. Like I had said, no matter what my inner desires are, if it will make matter worse, then what good would it be to follow my desires then? Unless its proven that matters will be better, if not, I will continue carrying on this role that I had set for myself.=)

Demon asked whether its wise to post this up cuz there is a possibility that she may read it, I use to worry a lot about this...like really a lot...hence the use of metaphors and stuff, but I think there is this thing that existed between us for a long while le, which is TRUST and FAITH in each other and the common understanding that we know what to do and not to do.

In any case, I think I can finally get a conclusion v1.6 regarding about this incident le. So strange that after fighting a war, eventually, there is no such thing as an ultimate victor. But rather, only when we stop the war, will we have truly won.

Here is a point to note for some readers. Have you been fighting to reach an ultimate solution? Maybe sometimes the best solution is for both camps to lower their weapons and embrace each other?.=)

No comments: