Monday, March 21, 2011

What is it that you really want?

My close friends had been saying this phrase recently: " what is it that you really want?"..be it in relationships or career or life's dreams. This is a phrase that I constantly been hearing recently. It seems like its a very common question in somewhat everything that one does or set out to do.

It applies to relationships as well, sometimes one is indecisive over certain issues, so one got to ask oneself what it is that they really want. And whether its the right decision to take? at the very least one got to be accountable to oneself. In my case, with sapph, its also nothing concrete except for the initial attraction and then my natural reaction kicks in...like..omg...should I go after her and all and blah blah...But, seriously, there must be a minimum level of " understanding each other" first which I feel that we haven't reach yet, so if I were to make my stand that fast, then it will lead to dire consequences. Like seriously. We also should see how things works out before I do something, I seriously think its the constant nagging that my mum recently been doing that has been getting to me=.=....but after having a talk with GK and JY at different times, I sort of came to a conclusion on stuffs. I feel that I have to make this stand and whatever comes in the future, I must not waver in it. Whether it may lead to inflexibility or stubborness, I will still continue to work on those two...but I will have some fixed totems that I feel that I shouldn't be so soft at. I am glad that I think this year, I had changed a lot of my thinking and let go a lot of stuffs in life that had been holding me back before. And definitely, I hope that I can continue this behaviour for time to come.

Like what I read in a book recently. " Just cowboy up!"

No comments: