Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lines...
"Kids, today we are going to do some penmanship. Make sure you follow the lines and write well, so that you will be able to have a sticker by the end of the lesson."

I never really gotten much of a stickers from my teachers in school for penmanship. I always find that following the dotted lines, just seems so difficult for me. Actually if you think about it, its bloody easy...but for some reason, its not. Even in maths, teacher always want us to draw straight lines with a ruler, if its free hand, hoho...you know what will be coming your way. And precisely, straight lines are the hardest to draw...well...free hand at least=X

Similarly, in life, some things have to be drawn with a straight line, however its difficult to do it without a ruler. Even now, when I am trying to re-drawn the line, I had already made few concessions. But I know that without the line, people will be unhappy.

No comments: