Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan's Ordeal

I reached home from IT show and was greeted with the news that Japan just suffered a major earthquake. Me then was still fixing the new hard disk I got from the IT show and anws...earthquakes are like synonymous with Japan. However, upon seeing the facebook posts and all...I realise shit...this is the real deal.

Went to CNN, BBC live and even Al-Jazeera to watch the news about the aftermath as well as the recorded footage of the tsunami. Its really scary sia...reminds me of 2012 the movie, which has a somewhat exact scene when a tsunami hit washington dc in the movie. As of now, the death toll was ard 300..but it's feared to be greater lo. For a moment I thought of the 2012 prophecy, I remember once where zhenni called me out of the blue and she sounded scared...and she was afraid of the 2012 prophecy being true, I tried to calm her with some real life information that I digged out about the year 2012 and though its forcasted about solar flares, the rest that the movie shown was rather impossible to happened...but of cuz nthg is impossible. Took me awhile to calm her down sia...lol. 

Again the question popped out in my head, " what if the world ends tomorrow?"....few thoughts floated in my mind. I dont really have much regrets in life, cuz I don't see the need to have regrets...even if u give me a chance to go back in time, i will still do the same thing cuz of my limited thinking at that point of time. Of course, if its meant that I go back with the current mindset, there are things I definitely want to change...like a particular night in my life...Then I thought that I would have gone around and tell people things that I always wanted them to know but for the overall good, I decided to keep inside me. And to some extent, I want to let people know that I am not some kind of ultra good guy or something, I got my kind of complications that I doubt not many of my friends knew because I always hid it. Like I told someone before, I am rather good at self-psycho-ing...lolz

Hmm...then I thought of whether this prophecy is true a not...blah blah...cliche stuffs lo. I think in me there is always this stubborn streak, that I want to prove something. So , I feel that rather than worrying about the possibility of 2012, then rather I should carry on living so that I can prepare for life after 2012. If really something untoward happens at 2012, then at least I can say that least my spirit is not broken....

Oks oks...I think this is enough for such a post le...lolz...lets pray for the people in Japan!!!

No comments: