Monday, March 14, 2011

My world is breaking down...

I just realised that this will be my 500th post, the "half a millennium" post, I never ever expected this post to be about this incident. But, I guessed it deserved this position as the 500th because of the significance of this incident.

Dis-equilibra has happened, the shifting of both the demand and supply curves are so rapidly, for one equilibrium will never be a fixed entity. The SR equilibrium is for only the short run, in the long run, when demand or supply conditions changes, there will be a new final LR equilibrium. When will it happen? As economists, we will never know...because its only a theoretical model. And we assumed various factors as constant, in reality, nothing is really constant. Hence we only take a look at the short run, for its more truth in the models rather than the long run.

I shall leave you readers with this MV by Lim Jeong Hee. Have you ever experienced a day where you realise that things you had believed strongly, was not what it is? Just like the matrix, where what is reality? what is a fabricated vision?



Actually things had never changed, its only whether you are willing to see beyond the matrix  and have the faith to believe in yourself again.=)

To hui min and my uncle, miyahae and konmawa!

have a good day, people!!!

No comments: