Friday, March 04, 2011

take a walk....

Pon EOE prelims today...seriously no point in turning up for it anws. Looks like it will be like another intro to econs like last year lo. I also told my supervisor that I won't be working for the remaining saturdays of this month as well, which effectively means no work till after May 20th. I couldn't really bring myself to do much work...unnecessary thoughts pop thru my head...like how it feels impossible, how on earth am I gonna get thru this...and etc etc..nua quite a lot...eventually went out...breathe some fresh air...really fresh cuz it just rained...lolz

Went to have a haircut, bought stationary, see if cotton on got sale and walk around nex...anything but stats 2 and EOE and the irritating thoughts...keep reminding myself of Confucianism quotes that I had been reading every night...though its like a repeat...i still believe its a good set of live values to live by...try to emulate lo and be a stronger self especially emotionally which I feel I am lacking...like really lacking. In any case, feel a lot better le..shower and immerse myself in probabilities and random variables.

No comments: