Thursday, March 17, 2011

Break Day Primo=)

Today was an official OBNS (Only Break No Study) day. Went to have breakfast with Pig, then after that played pokemon emerald on my laptop( thanks to ernest for the emulator). After which I headed down to uniqlo to see if they are any promotions and anything I like to get...eventually nothing..haha. I think after my raid on uniqlo in january and december last year...nthg left for me to raid liaozz...lolz

Actually spend quite a lot on food today though, salad, sashimi, sushi and mac breakfast. lolz....Was looking for a nice place to read my books....so was tottering around SMU area...eventually stumble onto SMU opposite the coffee bean. I went in a get myself a cuppa. So was sitting there, thought of reading a book I got from the library, eventually I decided to do some writing. It has been really some time since I last wrote le. I wrote about delusions and dreams. I doubt I will re-type everything here...cuz its really long...like 2 pages each for each essay..haha..

In some sense, I think I always have this writer streak in me since young...haha...so maybe sapph. was right and I shouldn't be aiming to be in the financial industry...haha. but I still have a thing for things with money signs ah..lolz

So there I was...writing my thoughts and all onto the A4 foolscap paper, and was sipping a cuppa and watching people walking. I thought of a book which I read on body language, so I was looking at couples who were walking past. I remembered about the way how one hold their hands with another and we would know who wears the pants in the relationship.=X And by looking at people, I was guessing whether are they complaining or are they chatting about happy stuffs....observing their facial expressions. Its was rather fun overall.Initially, I was rather afraid that I would be lost and start to wander around...but luckily it didn't last long that feeling=)...I think I would have done myself a great dis-service if I decided to straight jump back into  studies. LOL...

Well....looking forward to break day secondo tml=)

No comments: