Sunday, March 27, 2011

Predictability and Unpredictability

From young, I always thrived in situations where there is a certain sense of predictability. Looking back, I like maths because I have answers I can refer to. I know that at the end of the day, there is a confirmed result, it just cannot deter from it. And growing up, my life seems to always revolves round having a fixed result, might be due to the education system and the way we are brought up here. Its either distinction or fail...etc etc. Maybe thats also why I am so afraid of unpredictability, because I have no idea what the end will be. Good? Bad? Uncertain?...

I think I personally haven't really embraced the notion of unpredictability yet..well not as much as I think. hmm...another portion to work on in life again=P...oks times back to my dear corporate finance.

On a side note, I think this is like my most emo month to date...well if u define emo as the no. of posts in my blog....lolz...though not all the posts tis month are emo..haha...But this month really spam=X

No comments: