Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My World

Sitting at the edge of the small pier, in the quietness of my inner world. The world is built upon the covering of trees, not many can actually find their way through. The huge trees surrounds the lake and the small cabin besides it. Closing my eyes, I can feel the wind , the taste of the cool air, the slight trickles of sunlight touches my face. I can hear the crickets and the frogs....at times there will be a change of the atmosphere. Where the world became terribly silent, the crickets were quiet. The lake so still that it seems like there is no life in it. The high and above clouds cover the sun, lending the world a moment of darkness. Once the southern winds blows, the sun is back and seemingly life sprang back...and all is well again.

Time changes, seasons changes, nothing is the same, yet it happens every now and then with the same traits. Similar yet different, because of the continued experience of it, constant yet not constant. Welcome to my world.

No comments: