Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stages of Evolution

I think we humans, or rather all living beings are pretty much like each other. Who knows who created us...but we all have some form of basic structure. Like how from a seed, the seedling will grow into a stalk then finally bloomed into a flower. We also grew in stages as well.

After hearing what happened to pig's dad and thinking back last year what happened to gong gong, then I thought about fixing the lights yesterday...realised that actually truly I am 23 le..HAHA...not so much abt the age lah...I dont really bother abt age de...seriously...its just a common reply for me to say " omg..i m 23 liao" or " damn we are getting older each year"..just doesn't hold any meaning to me lo.

Rather I think its the mindset ? or should I say, the stage where you realise that you cannot be a kid anymore? When you realise that sometimes, you cannot leave everything to ur older generation already, its time to take over. I think somehow thats how I feel recently?

Like there are way more priorities than yourself? more important things that are happening than what we desire?Stuff like that lo...I think it kinda of lead my thinking to about my dreams, to what is more important, rather than the what ifs? the daydreams?

I don't know much about you guys...but according to JY ytd, we were chatting at mac and we touched about sleeping positions. Then he said that I am a yearner...judging from the way I sleep lor...haha. So I guess , I am the kind who always yearns for things??...haha. Now, instead of spending time in yearning, maybe I think I should...hmm no...I must learn how to fight for things le...survival instincts? ...lol

Oh and I got to learn how to develop a better Air-bag system around me as well...learn how to absorb damage as well learn how to reflect things...cuz I realise that I am a kinda of easily affected by a lot of things that happens in life rather commonly?...oh well...what doesnt kills u, will make u stronger.

Live life to the fullest folks, HWAITING!!!

No comments: