Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weird, no? 0,o

Yesterday, went to collect the 2XU run race kit. Its pretty good, way much better than Nike run last year...and its mostly in black...hehe...one of my fav. colours=P. bump into james as well and then cut queue=X....a bit paiseh for not being able to meet up with lemuel to collect the race pack.

Then after that, james and me went to grab a drink at bishan...which is like...KOI...duhh...so we were sitting at the interchange talking about internships, paintballs and stuff. When this old man approach us and asked us to translate a letter from ICA, so we translate lo...something about a chinese woman whose work permit was approved. And then he suddenly went on about his life and about that woman and her kid, to about how he own a company that deals with shipping and stuff. Then all of a sudden, he told us to focus on our studies and strive towards our dreams and don't bother about bgr. We were like...huh??...so random then he keep talking about it...we were like...orh...oks...

I don't know about you guys...but i got this feeling that there is a reason behind why we ended up in such a situation yesterday. Its not the first time I heard this advice this month already, its the 3rd time liao. 1 from my closed relative, another from my best friend and now from a stranger. I don't really want to link this to any supernatural or religion thingy, but maybe its written all over my face and all...I do believe in some face reading and psychology etc etc...so maybe there are some stuff that 3rd parties are noticing and which I am not. Then again, this could all due to asymmetric information among all of them , but I alone hold all the information though one can question whether its biased a not. The old man parted with a disclaimer saying that s its up to us to listen to his advice or not lo....typical way of trying to pull the emotional strings of the mind siol..lol

Interesting....

No comments: