Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Listening ear is all I need...

Didnt do much studying today though I knew that tml is the CF prelims le. Actually, I wanted to do well for it cuz for my teacher. But I guess I didnt really have much of a motivation hur..lolz. Had a goal to complete my notes by the end of 16th march, will definitely on track. But without tutorials to practice, still feel damn naked in front of a chariot riding gladiator.

I dunno whether its the same for everyone, but somehow feel really sianz today. Just xiao cai called me to ask me about CF stuff. So spent some time going thru with him on CAPM, and seriously the questions he ask also made me think a lot about the model. So, you know it hit me that actually, I am seriously rather fucked for the prelims. I thought I understooded CAPM well cuz its in PBF last year...but actually no. So after that, was telling him how I didn't really study much today, just want to finish my notes and how I think I am f-ed for prelims tomorrow. Went for lunch with sapph, just don't want to think about studies for awhile or maybe I just want to have an excuse to meet her...lolz...but oks lah...but I think I am pretty sianz so not in the mood to be really enthu and all.

In any case, was kao-bei ing to xiao cai that seems just damn sianz. Then he was saying ya lo, he just feel damn sianz about studying recently. Wonder whether its in the stars forcast today. I told him my entire plan, the plan on when to finish my notes, to chiong after tutorials, then the last week before the exams to do past year papers. I don't know whether its a form of consolation for me or what, but somehow bitching on how sianz and stress over being sianz is somewhat soothing? strange but true. Its like I don't feel so panicky or useless or whatsoever lo...I told him I seriously heck care about prelims but still it's a bit scary without that variable being put into my plans. However, it never existed in my plans anws....so I just have to be confident about it lo.

No comments: