Sunday, March 06, 2011

Re-connection...

Yesterday had an awesome night out...whew...its been ages since I had such a great time le. Went to eat sashimi again...LOL...seriously I spent loads of cash on fishes this month...haha. Time to cut down le...haha. Met up with xuan fang, whom is my JC school mate. Really damn random...but she still looks the same after 4 years..still as good looking as ever=X.

Went to Sun & Moon @ wheelock place there for dinner, really nice place sia..seriously..there are cushions and sofa seats...in a japanese restuarant!!! Damn nice...really good for couple dates sia...though the tables are kinda close to another table...so basically the next table can hear and see whatever you are doing...but still not too bad for a 2 person concept. Realised that her sister and ernest are both in CJC and both in Arts as well. Lol...but her sis is studying history whereas ernest is geography=P...

Oh and one thing was that she wore heels!!!...I was like woah...she is really pro..haha...Said that its her shortest one liao, i was still surprised cuz almost 95% of my friends I knw that aren't really good in heels...or maybe I haven't seen them in heels yet..haha. Had a lot of great chatting sessions, initially thought it will be kinda awkward because we only chat over MSN and seriously in JC, I don't even talk much with her...lolz.

Ytd was also a lot of first time for both of us...ha...1st time ate ichigo ice cream outside Ion, 1st time saw huskies in singapore, 1st time caught the light and laser display show at MBS and 1st time I lent my cardigan to someone and she never return..haha...I will get it back another day lo.

Actually come to think of it, the MBS display nthg much leh...just like that lo...but I think we 2 sua ku kia(s)...sat at promontory bay there and watch the display and was like...woah..ahh...kallang wave..lolz. Ah...and btw MBS got ice skating ring sia...just like the one in korea's lotte world, but smaller in size lo..but still cool.

Ah chincha, ytd was really fun....but its time to get back to studies le...CF looming on wednesday.

No comments: